Monday, February 08, 2010

I didn't want to pollute my blog with all these but I guess its time.

Dearest dearest biatch ( I like to spell it like that so just fuck off will you? )

Do you think that I'll crumble after all of your " Oh your friends are gonna leave you after they see your true colours!!!!!!! " Oh my gosh I think I'm gonna cry anytime now my friends are gonna leave me!!!! :( :( :(

HAH YOU KNOW SOMETHING? YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE REAL BITCH IN ME.

Basically this post will summarize everything I guess. :)

I'm not gonna post on Twitter becuz my 105 followers won't be happy to see a stream of tweets just for you. I mean like even andreas asked me why I spammed my twitter for YOU.

Hmmmm so what if I don't edit my photos on photoshop?

Can you fucking compare your photoshop skills and theirs????!!!

You look at your own photoshop, it looks like its done on picnik or something, where all the ah lians edit their photos.

And guess why I don't use photoshop? Because I don't need it.

You'll be like thinking " What the fuck there she goes the whole she-thinks-she's-so-perfect-thing "

Hah think whatever you want alright? I don't really give a fucking care.

Lets move on move on shall we.

Hmmm your boyfriend. You have a fucking boyfriend and you're like flirting on facebook? " Oh HI NICE TO MEET YOU :D :D " " XXX sent me home today!!!!!! "

And then when you have nobody to flirt with, you go for your backup, which is ur boyfriend. Oh puhlease you're still keeping ur choices open aren't you? You hope that someday a cuter, ah-bengish guy will sweep you off your feet.

Lets keep moving on.

Your best friends.

Hmmmm your best friends. Wow your best friends think that I'm a double faced girl?? :) Well my bestfriends ( NA guys, Express girls ) think that there's issues with ur attitude.

:) Move on move on.

Oh when is your mum gonna buy the pushup bra for your barely existant clevage?? Oh no how did I know about that?? Ask ur bestfriends :)

Not to mention omg I don't even spend 3 fucking hours picking out clothes. You even wanted to borrow ur bestfriend's clothes? P a t h e t i c.

PS your coloured contacts are not really helping you y'know. Oh not to mention you constantly stare into the camera like O-O and that gives me nightmares :( :( :(

Oh and not to mention, thanks to you, I fucking stop the twist and pout thing? You remember after I did it you began to do it? I'm not such a cloner like you so yeap I finally stopped and took normal photos.

Let's not stop here shall we?

Please using your bestfriends on me is not working. Oh if your bestfriend think that I'm a bitch why does she still talks to me?

Brainwashing is not gonna help you you know :(


" Bitch Bitch Bitch " is that the only thing you know to describe me?

Hmmm

Loser beyond repair, Eternal wannabe.

Oh well well lets take a loser quote from your blog shall we.

" Did you just call me a bitch?
Well bitch is a dog.
Dogs bark.
Barks are part of trees.
Trees are part of nature.
And nature is beautiful.
So thanks for the compliment!! "

Seriously loser beyond repair.

Oh well I've deleted you off facebook, msn, phonebook, twitter ( I didn't even bothered to follow from the beginning I don't like seeing " Oh having dinner now at -inserts name of a cheap restaurant - " Like there's something to be proud of )

But to leave you with a little of ego,

I hereby give you permission to spread to your best friends that you delete me alright? :) Be proud.

ITS NEVER OVER UNTIL I HAVE THE LAST SAY REMEMBER THAT _l_

I AM NOT AS WEAK AS YOU FUCKING THINK.

Whatever you post next or tweet or whatever you wanna fucking do, is none of my fucking business anymore not gonna care. You can scold me slut or use this post against me since you like doing stuff like this.

Scold me whatever I use against you whatever. Scold me on ur blog, twitter, facebook :)

Oh and last little thing, the only reason why I was nice around you was because you came along in a package along with yunzhen and justin :(

Gonna chill and relax.

You can print this out as a memory.

PSS : Sad to say, all of my bestfriends are still in love with me :(

xoxo,

ME.

( BTW, comments are moderated so if you wanna leave 'anonymous ' comments, it'll be deleted before I even read it :D Good luck )

19 comments:

Tiff said...

Pretty nice master piece babe.

jiayi said...

FUCKING AWESOME! to the targeted girl, not happy with this? got balls come. (:

jiayi said...

bestfriend juliana, i love you(:

hee, see this you bitch! i dont hate her for doing this, i encourage in fact.

Hazel Ong said...

And after I read everything I FINALLY know who she is :) Let me see, some triple fail science kid? :x

Nice job jul hehehe! Be a bitch! :D

YUNZHEN said...

LOL, u sure after this post u'll b okay alr? hmmx.. den al de best..

Gals no balls lahx! lame shit! ==

Juliana said...

Yunzhen :

Do you see me bitching anymore on my blog or twitter? Hahahahaha I'm fine already :) Chill chill.

jiayi said...

It's just a figure of speech. -.-

YUNZHEN said...

Nope! :)
u say u two sided on lesbo b'cos she comes along with me n him.
mayb, at that time u were two sided.
but i can honestly tel u,
that time, she ain't two sided.
she really treated u, as a. friend
believe it or nt ur choice.
oh wells. :)

lol, not piss with u.
but jus can't stand ppl with full of freakin lame stuffs. ==

YUNZHEN said...

ohx, and i told u nt to mention my name. esp with, that guy.
dun wana put his name and mine together.
n.
tel ur friend to get her words right.
not as though she hav any fckin balls.
say it when she hav for godness sake! =.=
and it's freakin lame.
u said bout lesbo only knw how say bitch.
isn't ur friend also usin that bitch word?
which makes her another LOSER. =.=

jiayi said...

LOL it isn't even lame at all. joke.

jiayi said...

i like say balls you also ll.
if i loser what are you?

YUNZHEN said...

oh wow.
how interestin den. =,=

jiayi said...

loserrrr.

Yun Zhen said...

say it when u hav first lah!
gl!

KîÑg¬Jã®éÐ said...

People here, try to chill... Whoever that's attempting to make you angry, just try to ignore. The person will eventually run out of things to say once you don't reply.

Basically, "Bitch" refers to "Female dog", and although the front part is correct, that you are a female, I don't see anything that resembles us, as humans to be like dogs. If whoever calls another human a 'dog' (bitch) that person is actually insulting even him/herself. Because he/she is scolding the entire human population. Including people like me, who know nuts about the situation. Imagine calling your parents and all 'bitches' as well.

And that quote from whoever's blog,
"Dogs bark, bark is from trees" It has no link, because both times, although they're spelling is the same, both have different meanings.
'Dogs BARK' is referring to a sound that dogs produce. Although it isn't the only sound they make, but the one that people HEAR more.
"BARKS come from trees" is referring to wood, a living thing that can't move with it's own brain, because it doesn't have one. Yes, trees are beautiful, but I don't see the link between Mammals, and Plants, besides they are God's creation, and are living things.

To conclude, there is no ACTUAL links/only imaginary links from HUMANs --> DOGs --> TREEs.


If you need help spotting the errors in other people's lousy english, I can help, and I have the time too.

KîÑg¬Jã®éÐ said...

zz... I posted this like ultra many days ago...

Hazel said...

This is like pure gay. Seriously, what's the point of pointing out that some people is saying some random stuff. You want you say the name, you don't want then dont say. Seriously why didn't you just typed jiayi's name? Go one big round just to pin-point her. Let's see, who's the lame one here?

Andreas said...

Me ! I am the lame one ! (:

Liin said...

ii noe this is late but ii read ur blog once in a while only . anyways, ii didnt know ur 口才 so good eh ? uu're one cool girl ;}